You can cancel your hosting plan within the first 25 days for a full refund.
If you cancel within 25 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service only.
The money-back-guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
If you cancel within 25 days and your plan includes a free domain, UltaHost will deduct a non-refundable domain fee of 15.99 from your refund.
This not only covers our costs but ensures that you won't lose your domain name.
You may transfer it to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
UltaHost does not offer any refunds for cancellations that occur after 25 days.
The following restrictions and limitations apply to our 25-day money-back guarantee:
- Refund not valid for dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
- Offer valid only for the first package purchased for billing accounts less than 25 days old.
- Refunds for orders of only $4.00 are not eligible.
- Packages paid for with a check, money order, or bank wire transfers are not eligible for a refund.
- If your plan includes a free domain name and you cancel within 1 year, our standard fee of $15.99 for the domain name (and any applicable taxes) (the "Domain Name Fee") will be deducted from your refund.